Our Shared Vision and Goals make EMV a great place to work as we strive to deliver exceptional outcomes for the Victorian community through our Emergency Management sector partners.
EMV’s culture is about leadership, innovation, high performance and opportunity and we recognise the crucial contribution that our workforce makes to achieving our goals.
EMV is committed to a recruitment approach that attracts, develops and retains talent that supports our values and has the capability to meet the current and future needs of EMV.
Our recruitment process is inclusive and transparent, and includes a comprehensive onboarding process.
The following jobs are advertised:
- Manage Victoria's primary control centre for emergency management
- Lead and develop a team of professional emergency support staff
- VPS6, full time, ongoing
- Applications close midnight 20 January 2022
- Lead and support emergency management projects
- Challenging and engaging role
- VPS4, full time, ongoing
- Applications close midnight 26 January 2022
- Challenging and engaging emergency management role
- Provide leadership and embed processes and systems
- VPS5, full time, fixed term until 30 June 2023
- Applications close midnight 30 January 2022